Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Hmmmm

Hmmm.. what happened to Doc Oc, Venom and Green Goblin at the end, just curious. Great short animation by the way.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Awesomness

Episode 9 must be the mother of all flash animations if it has taken this long. As for the flash, it is a masterpiece in sprite animation!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

lulzorz

I laughed SO HARD at the end!

Super BroBalls Super BroBalls

I thought this was a Chuggaaconroy reference...

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Best Game Ever

This game is amazing. The combat is so fluent and I can really feel like i'm in the game. The enemy diversity is great, Slimes, Dragons and Skeletons too! The magic system is fun and easy to use and I personally love the fireball attack best. The weapons are cool, I mean the Golden Sword is so powerful!! The shops and Inns are well done, the shopkeepers are well animated compared to other RPG games. The movement aspect was also nailed too, offering different ways to traverse the expansive world, such as running and jumping.

The blocking system is quite well done and is almost as good as the swordplay and magic systems.

The plot is simply amazing. The burning of the village was unexpected and the rival was a nice plot device, him actually being your brother. The King is an interesting final boss and you feel very satisfied when you defeat him. The biggest greatness in the plot however, is that the princess is nowhere to be found, so even though you may have saved the world from darkness, the princess is still out there. This opens up a possibility of a sequel.

The graphics are cutting edge and rival advanced CG cutscenes found in console games. The music is amazingly put together and should deserve a reward. Not to mention the simplicity yet depth in controls. I have yet to play a game with such sleek controls as this.

This is the best game ever made.
10/10
5/5

PS: The voices were pretty good too.

Super Mario Key Catcher Super Mario Key Catcher

Bleh...

This game seems like a school project. Don't be offended. but it just doesn't capture the feel of Mario. The first problem is the level design. Levels are boring and lack structure, the ? boxes are missing, pipes cannot be entered, and the running to get the key and running back to the door to open the next level adds nothing but boring tediousness (What about flagpoles?). The second problem are the hit boxes, the collision detection on enemies is over the top, I clearly jumped over one and it said I died. Which comes to the third problem, absent things that should be in the game the are in all Mario games. Mario's death animation isn't present and the death screen comes up to quickly and is very bland. What about how you can't jump on Koopas and kick their shell? What about an overworld, minigames and powerups? The final problem is that from what i've seen, Bowser and Bowser.Jr and even Peach and Luiji are absent and boss fights do not occur.

However, the music is slightly fuzzy, but decent and the animation is superb. You did a great job animating this game, but the cons far outweigh the few, unfortunately.

washiturro responds:

sure, i will make this better next time :D

[NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix [NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix

Pro.

This makes a stage select theme sound like the final boss!

weemeee responds:

heh, thanks for the review.
It'd be pretty cool if this was used for a bossfight in a game.

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

Pure Awesome!!

Whenever there is a fight scene in a book, I usually put this on as i'm reading it to make it more awesome!

rtnario responds:

Nice idea. Glad you liked it!