View Profile Honchtar

28 Movie Reviews

Hmmmm

Hmmm.. what happened to Doc Oc, Venom and Green Goblin at the end, just curious. Great short animation by the way.

Awesomness

Episode 9 must be the mother of all flash animations if it has taken this long. As for the flash, it is a masterpiece in sprite animation!

lulzorz

I laughed SO HARD at the end!

18 Game Reviews

I thought this was a Chuggaaconroy reference...

Best Game Ever

This game is amazing. The combat is so fluent and I can really feel like i'm in the game. The enemy diversity is great, Slimes, Dragons and Skeletons too! The magic system is fun and easy to use and I personally love the fireball attack best. The weapons are cool, I mean the Golden Sword is so powerful!! The shops and Inns are well done, the shopkeepers are well animated compared to other RPG games. The movement aspect was also nailed too, offering different ways to traverse the expansive world, such as running and jumping.

The blocking system is quite well done and is almost as good as the swordplay and magic systems.

The plot is simply amazing. The burning of the village was unexpected and the rival was a nice plot device, him actually being your brother. The King is an interesting final boss and you feel very satisfied when you defeat him. The biggest greatness in the plot however, is that the princess is nowhere to be found, so even though you may have saved the world from darkness, the princess is still out there. This opens up a possibility of a sequel.

The graphics are cutting edge and rival advanced CG cutscenes found in console games. The music is amazingly put together and should deserve a reward. Not to mention the simplicity yet depth in controls. I have yet to play a game with such sleek controls as this.

This is the best game ever made.
10/10
5/5

PS: The voices were pretty good too.

Yay I got the cure!

I win! Great game by the way! ;)

2 Audio Reviews

Pro.

This makes a stage select theme sound like the final boss!

weemeee responds:

heh, thanks for the review.
It'd be pretty cool if this was used for a bossfight in a game.

Pure Awesome!!

Whenever there is a fight scene in a book, I usually put this on as i'm reading it to make it more awesome!

rtnario responds:

Nice idea. Glad you liked it!

I enjoy animé and video games. I also like writing reviews.

n/a, Male