View Profile Honchtar

All 18 Game Reviews

I thought this was a Chuggaaconroy reference...

Best Game Ever

This game is amazing. The combat is so fluent and I can really feel like i'm in the game. The enemy diversity is great, Slimes, Dragons and Skeletons too! The magic system is fun and easy to use and I personally love the fireball attack best. The weapons are cool, I mean the Golden Sword is so powerful!! The shops and Inns are well done, the shopkeepers are well animated compared to other RPG games. The movement aspect was also nailed too, offering different ways to traverse the expansive world, such as running and jumping.

The blocking system is quite well done and is almost as good as the swordplay and magic systems.

The plot is simply amazing. The burning of the village was unexpected and the rival was a nice plot device, him actually being your brother. The King is an interesting final boss and you feel very satisfied when you defeat him. The biggest greatness in the plot however, is that the princess is nowhere to be found, so even though you may have saved the world from darkness, the princess is still out there. This opens up a possibility of a sequel.

The graphics are cutting edge and rival advanced CG cutscenes found in console games. The music is amazingly put together and should deserve a reward. Not to mention the simplicity yet depth in controls. I have yet to play a game with such sleek controls as this.

This is the best game ever made.
10/10
5/5

PS: The voices were pretty good too.

Yay I got the cure!

I win! Great game by the way! ;)

Canti beat my ass!

A good game overall, but a little too simple, hard too ^^.

Bleh.

Do you think this will make me more intelligent? Of course, it did!

Good game.

Pretty cool game, it's gameplay is fun, but the art style is a bit unimaginative.

Ouch.

My eyes hurt now. Not a very interesting game to say the least.

???

What?

Good game.

Very fun and addictive.

Not bad.

Not a bad game, but it has its faults, like the hit detection of the ship, everything else is pretty good, but not amazing.

I enjoy animé and video games. I also like writing reviews.

n/a, Male